NetApp Excellerator is launching a new program under the accelerator umbrella to motivate, support and engage the women entrepreneur community. NetApp ExcellerateHER is a unique offshoot of the program, with three objectives:
- 1. Focus on mentorship activities for the Women Entrepreneur community – furthering NetApp’s focus on diversity
- 2. Boost engagement levels across the ecosystem
- 3. Extend reach and benefit a higher number of women-led start-ups
What is in it for you?
If you are selected into the program:
- • You will receive mentoring and coaching from business and technology experts and will also get to collaborate with the women in technology team at NetApp. They will also be connected with investors (women focused fund houses). The duration of the program is the same as the main program (four months).
- • You will enjoy access to all resources as offered to the main program participants except for the grant and PoCs.
The founder of the startup must be a Woman or if there are multiple founders, one of the founder must be a woman.
Selected from applications to the main program – those who cannot make it to the top 6 for our main program but demonstrate high potential. We will offer them the mentoring and coaching that can prep them for success.